April 10, 2016

sewing girls summer dress








Warm days are here, no doubt! My Mika loves dresses and I decided to make her a few out of some cute fabrics I've bought recently in Tel Aviv. It took me an hour to put it together and Mika loves it!
I used a pretty loose fit and added fun pleats in front. The best part is the fuchsia button in the back that adds a bit of a spark to the antique pink color of the fabric. For the next dress I plan to mix different fabrics for the bodice and the lower part and maybe make straps that can be tied together in a bow.
The pink and orange dinosaur is a project I made years ago; it's a huge stuffed toy that can be used as a comfy pillow or something to hug when you feel like. It was buried in a pile of other projects for some time now - but in these days since I was rearranging my studio (I have a whole new studio to show you!)  Mika dug it out - it's her favorite stuffed friend ever since.

*

Vroci dnevi so tu, ni dvoma! Moja Mikca ljubi obleke, zato sem se odlocila, da ji letos sesijem par taksnih iz raznovrstnega blaga, ki sem ga nedavno kupila v Tel Avivu.
Vzelo mi je kako uro casa; obleko sem ukrojila na bolj "loose" varianto, spravila skupaj par gub na sprednjem delu in najbolj fin je tisti fuksija gumb zadaj, ki doda malo barve in poskoka. Mika jo obozuje.
Za naslednjo obleko nacrtujem razlicne vrste blaga skupaj in mogoce naramnice, ki se zgoraj zavezejo v pentljo. Porocam.
Roza/oranzna dinozaverka/blazina/objemalnik je projekt, ki sem ga naredila leta nazaj. Te dni preurejam (pokazem kmalu) studio in Mika jo je privlekla iz kupa pozabljenih torbic in igrac - od tedaj je ne izpusti iz rok.


No comments:

Post a Comment